The Work Number manages verifications of employment for past and present employees of the Colorado Community College System and our associated colleges. Any party wishing to verify employment and/or income information for employees or former employees should contact The Work Number at 800-367-5690. Our employer codes are:
- 19245 Arapahoe Community College (ACC)
- 19177 Colorado Community College System Office (CCCS)
- 19248 Colorado Northwestern Community College (CNCC)
- 19246 Community College Of Aurora (CCA)
- 19247 Community College Of Denver (CCD)
- 19249 Front Range Community College (FRCC)
- 19250 Lamar Community College (LCC)
- 19251 Morgan Community College (MCC)
- 19252 Northeastern Junior College (NJC)
- 19253 Otero Junior College (OJC)
- 19242 Pikes Peak Community College (PPCC)
- 19241 Pueblo Community College (PCC)
- 19243 Red Rocks Community College (RRCC)
- 19244 Trinidad State Junior College (TSJC)
INFORMATION FOR CURRENT AND FORMER EMPLOYEES
The Work Number® is a fast and secure way to provide proof of your employment or income—a necessary step in many of today’s life events involving credit, financing, or securing of benefits or services. The Work Number simplifies the verification process and accelerates credit decisions through an online system available to verifiers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please direct entities in need of proof of your employment or income to www.theworknumber.com. They may also call 800-367-5690 for assistance. For more information on the service and how to use it, please visit www.theworknumber.com/employees/.
Employees can create salary keys as needed and can access one (1) free Employment Data Report (EDR) each year through www.theworknumber.com. A Salary Key is a unique single-use, six-digit code that an employee can provide to a verifier as consent to access the individual’s income information. The EDR provides complete historical employment and income information, as well as a listing of verifier requests for the past two years.