Lowry Campus Facilities Policies
The Lowry Facilities department encompasses Custodial, Grounds, Maintenance, and Security. Our mission is to provide a safe, clean, comfortable environment to facilitate academic excellence and a pleasant work environment.
- To submit service requests log onto the portal, click on the “employee” tab, click on submit a facilities work request.
- Non system employees e-mail Tricia.Wilson@cccs.edu.
- For urgent or emergency work requests contact the Facilities department at 303-595-1537; if you fail to reach someone at that number please call Security at 303-419-5557 or ext. 1558.
- All buildings are smoke free. Smoking is not permitted in any facility or within 20 feet of entrances.
- Burning candles or incense of any kind is a fire hazard and is not permitted in any facility.
- Employees and tenants are not allowed to paint their office, hang any pictures, posters, plaques, etc. themselves; please submit a work request.
- Full time employees are allowed to personalize their office in a professional manner; excessive hanging of personal and professional items will not be approved.
- Follow posted traffic signs and laws (i.e. come to a full and complete stop at all stop signs and adhere to posted speed limits).
- Employees needing access prior to or after normal business hours will need to contact Security at 303-419-5557 or ext. 1558.
- If you plan to be in the building during a weekend, you must call Security to inform them of your presence in the building.
- Employees who work before or after hours and/or on weekends must have a picture ID card with them at all times.
- In the event that you will be hosting an official function after normal working hours, Tom Wolf, Security Director (720-858-2733) must be notified to make arrangements for visitor access.
- Under no circumstance may doors be propped open to provide building access to guests. If you are hosting an after-hours event, either you, your staff or a security officer must man the door, making certain it is closed and locked after all guests have arrived and again after they have left the building.
- This procedure applies to all CCCS buildings.
- Policy – A comprehensive key allocation policy is available from the Facilities Department for the entire Lowry Campus.
- Issuance – Keys will normally be issued by CCCS HR at the start of employment.
- Key card and key loss procedure – It is imperative that you contact Daniel Baniszewskiat 303-595-1638 immediately upon loss of a key card so your access code can be cancelled to protect the security of the building. Likewise, please contact Daniel if you loose your office key.
- Turning in keys and key cards – At termination of employment, keys and key cards must be personally turned in to the Human Resource Office at the time of your exit interview, prior to your final departure.
Lowry Campus Work Order Requests
Work order requests should be submitted through the Facilities Work Order system.
Lowry Campus Work Order System Tutorial
The new automated CCCS Lowry automated work order system can be found by following the link above or visiting us on the CCCS Connect portal.
The Menu Screen
Upon clicking on the above link you will be directed to the Work Request System where you will be able to place your work order requests. Please click on the CCCS Lowry Facilities Link.
Work Order Entry Screen
Now you are ready to enter the information to move forward with your work order request. All items in RED are required fields and the program will not allow you to proceed without information being populated in these fields. Upon log-in your contact information will be populated in the Contact Information fields.
For a Symptom a drop down box will appear please select the item that most closely resembles your issue. If needed, it will be reclassified by Facilities staff to better ensure that the proper results are being tracked. This is a guideline only, it shouldn’t cause brain damage – if you aren’t sure please select other.
For Urgency – you can select Routine and Urgent. Should you have an emergency please contact Security at ext 1558 or 303-419-5557 or 911.
The comments section is a required field and you should provide as much detail as possible. For example; if you want furniture moved to a specific location or you want a whiteboard hung but will only be in your office on Tuesdays and Thursdays and would like it hung when you are there.
The attachments section is if you have a file you would like to attach such as a special floor plan for a meeting you are scheduling for the President’s Conference or a picture of damage that has occurred in the building. Please refrain from including pictures of your kids, dogs and vacation to the Grand Canyon.
Once you have completed your request please click on the save button at the bottom of the page.
You will then receive an e-mail confirmation of your work order submission. Once it is received by Facilities it will be assigned to the designated department and the work will be scheduled based on priority. You should receive e-mail communication if there are any changes to your work order such as waiting on parts, scheduling and confirmation that the work has been done and the work order has been closed out.