Stay up to date on legislative bills CCCS is monitoring: https://bit.ly/2VwTpis
CCCS Communications comprises both Public and Legislative Affairs.
Public Affairs is the primary point of contact for news media, organizations and the general public seeking information about CCCS programs, policies, procedures, statistics, research, and services. We assist the System on all public affairs and strategic communications matters, and serve as a liaison with the government agencies on public information matters. Our responsibilities include preparing communications strategies, media relations and publications review.
Legislative Affairs has responsibility for the development and implementation of strategies to advance the System’s legislative initiatives and other interests relating to the Colorado General Assembly and United States Congress.
We promote CCCS’s brand as a recognized leader on topics and issues related to the community college sector, and demonstrate how our colleges strengthen and support Colorado and its communities.
Communication activities include:
- Managing state-wide communications/marketing, media relations, and outreach
- Developing communication strategies that build awareness and public understanding of the System, our 13 colleges, and Career and Technical Education (CTE)
- Creating and shaping compelling narrative that tell our story and expand CCCS’s reach, impact, and influence as a thought leader
- Tracking legislation that could impact CCCS or our colleges at state and national levels
- Managing legislative initiatives by creating policy proposals/legislation and working with government officials and agencies
Logo Files & Templates
Downloadable CCCS logos, PowerPoint template, letterhead, flyer templates and more.Download Collateral
Understanding and applying our brand, identity and creative expression. These guidelines provide standards for the use of logos, artwork, color palette, typography and other key visual elements.See Brand Guidelines
Brand Pillars and Key Messages
A tool to help you strengthen the consistency in our communications. It’s the purposeful, consistent expression of CCCS through words and styles that engage and motivate.View Brand Pillars